Apply Now for Pittsburgh Opera’s 2019-2020 Season Resident Artist Program Auditions!
Application Deadline is Friday, October 12, 2018!
Auditions in Pittsburgh, Cincinnati and New York in November/December 2018.
Resident Artist opportunities may include:
• Perform principal and/or comprimario roles in mainstage productions
• Cover principal roles
• Perform auditions for artist managers and opera companies
• Perform art song recitals
• Perform principal roles in fully-staged Resident Artist productions
• Perform throughout the region to promote Pittsburgh Opera
• Receive individual coaching from Opera music staff; participate in master classes
• Concerts with Pittsburgh Symphony, Chatham Baroque, Erie Philharmonic
Resident Artists also receive:
• A weekly stipend
• Assistance with relocation expenses
• AGMA rates for mainstage roles
• Assistance with voice lessons
Additional 2019-2020 Audition Information can be found on the YAP Tracker Opportunities page and at www.pittsburghopera.org/resident-artists/auditions/
Application is located at www.yaptracker.com/applications/pittsburgh-opera-2018