Welcome to YAP Tracker, owned and produced by Centiero Corporation! Before you register for your YAP Tracker account, you must read and agree to these Terms of Service (TOS) and the following policy, including any future amendments (collectively, the "Agreement"):
Although we may attempt to notify you via your e-mail address when major changes are made, you should visit this page periodically to review the terms. Centiero Corporation may, in its sole discretion, modify or revise these terms and conditions and policies at any time, and you agree to be bound by such modifications or revisions. If you do not accept and abide by this Agreement, you will not be permitted to use the YAP Tracker service. Nothing in this Agreement shall be deemed to confer any third party rights or benefits.
1. upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
2. harm minors in any way;
3. impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a YAP Tracker administrator, forum leader, guide or host, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
4. upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
5. upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights ("Rights") of any party;
6. upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation, except in those areas (such as shopping rooms) that are designated for such purpose (please read our complete Spam Policy);
7. upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
8. disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, cause a screen to "scroll" faster than other users of the Service are able to type, or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other users' ability to engage in real time exchanges;
9. interfere with or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Service;
10. intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law;;
11. provide material support or resources (or to conceal or disguise the nature, location, source, or ownership of material support or resources) to any organization(s) designated by the United States government as a foreign terrorist organization pursuant to section 219 of the Immigration and Nationality Act;
12. "stalk" or otherwise harass another; and/or
13. upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that is known to be incorrect with the intention to deceive;
14. collect or store personal data about other users in connection with the prohibited conduct and activities set forth in points 1 through 13 above.
You acknowledge that Centiero Corporation may or may not pre-screen Content, but that Centiero Corporation and its designees shall have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to pre-screen, refuse, or move any Content that is available via the Service. Without limiting the foregoing, Centiero Corporation and its designees shall have the right to remove any Content that violates the TOS or is otherwise objectionable. You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any Content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such Content. In this regard, you acknowledge that you may not rely on any Content created by Centiero Corporation or submitted to YAP Tracker, including without limitation information in Message Boards, Audition Postings, Audition Swaps, and in all other parts of the Service.
You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.