This application closed on Thursday November 19, 2015.
To Apply (application must include):
1. Completed application form
2. Current resume
3. A recent 8x10 headshot photo
4. A high-quality recording no more than 15 minutes, representing your audition repertoire
*At least one piece must be a high-quality video recording. Others may be audio only.
5. A $35 non-refundable processing fee
6. A completed application to Binghamton University by the posted date of January 15, 2016
Please choose four arias that demonstrate proficiencies in operatic repertoire. One aria should be in Italian. One aria should be in English. The other two arias may be in German, French, Russian, Spanish, Czech, or any other language.
Please note that AT LEAST ONE of the 4 aria selections submitted must be in video format.
Please contact Eric David Frei at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions regarding this application. For technical help, please contact email@example.com.