Mixed Audio and Video submission
Some companies require a total of three audio and/or video files with your application; other companies also allow for a mix of files. If you wish to submit a mix of audio and video files and have fewer than the number of either category to complete the requirement, you must follow the appropriate instructions below to avoid validation checks built into YAP Tracker:
If you are submitting two audio files and one video file:
- Download the following file which you will upload in a later step: http://yaptracker.com/files/0.mp3 (You may need to right click on the file to download it). This file is a dummy file that companies using this feature have been instructed to ignore. It is not intended to be played.
- Make sure your is saved and visit your Audio files page in the My Profile section on the site.
- Click the Add link on the right hand side of the page and add the file downloaded in Step 1. Name the track 'Blank - please ignore'.
- Go back to the application, scroll to the Audio section and check the blank audio file just uploaded along with the other two that you would like to submit.
If you are submitting one audio files and two video files:
- Make sure you application is saved and visit your Video files page in the My Profile section on the site.
- Click the Add You Tube link on the right hand side of the page and enter the following URL: http://youtu.be/8tPnX7OPo0Q. Enter the title as 'Blank - please ignore' and save.
- Go back to the application and check that blank video file along with the other two videos that you would like to submit.
If you are submitting three audio files or three video files you do not need to follow these steps. Just add the files to your application and submit as normal.