Giulio Gari Foundation
Giulio Gari International Vocal Competition Application 2023
This application closed on Friday April 28, 2023.
The Giulio Gari Foundation will be implementing full CDC rules for the duration of the Competition. All applicants, judges and other participants will be required to show proof of vaccination status. We require everyone to have both COVID-19 vaccinations and booster. There will be no exceptions. Proof consists of a Government issued vaccination card and or a digital wallet such as the New York State Excelsior Pass or any such digital pass issued by a City or State. Temperature will be taken of everyone entering the Competition venue.
If selected to participate in the competition you must show proof of a negative Covid-19 test 48 hours prior to the date you are scheduled to sing.
PLEASE READ BEFORE FILLING OUT THIS APPLICATION
- Age requirement: 21-35.
- Former Giulio Gari Foundation winners (1st thru 5th prize) cannot re-apply.
- All winners are presented in concert to receive prizes.
- Repertoire once submitted cannot be changed.
- Submitted materials cannot be returned.
- Submission of this application does not guarantee an audition.
- Eligible participants will be notified of the date, time and location of the audition by email.
- An Accompanist will be provided at no cost.
- $35.00 non-refundable fee required to apply.
- The Giulio Gari Foundation cannot assume any responsibility for expenses incurred during any portion of the competition..
- Non-US Citizens must include your proof of right to work in the United States.
Please contact the Giulio Gari Foundation Competition administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions regarding this application. For technical help, please contact email@example.com.