Opera Singers Academy, Teatro di San Carlo Opera House, Naples
Selection for the admission to the Opera Singers Academy courses of Teatro di San Carlo for the 2023-2025 biennium. The principal teacher and testimonial of the course is Soprano Mariella Devia.
Teachers and instructors will include very important voices and world wide renowned conductors, directors and scholars. Enrolled students will be admitted to show rehearsals for observation, if approved by the theater’s management and, if particularly talented, they may be professionally involved in some artistic productions.
The complete application package must be submitted via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
no later than April 11, 2023
The required steps to follow are described here: https://www.teatrosancarlo.it/files/amministrazione_trasparente/aggiornamenti_2021-22/Accademia_di_Canto_2023-25/BANDO_ACCADEMIA_2023-2025_def-signed.pdf
All the required document must be sent by email at: email@example.com and must not exceed the size of 1Mb. Admitted formats are: doc, docx, pdf, jpeg, jpg, png.
- Application form (in Italian only) available at the link: https://www.teatrosancarlo.it/files/amministrazione_trasparente/aggiornamenti_2021-22/Accademia_di_Canto_2023-25/ALLEGATO_1_2023-25.pdf)
- Valid ID card or passport (non-EU applicants must apply for a resident student permit)
- Singing diploma (does not need to be authenticated or sealed)
- TWO video clips (no professional video- a simple cellphone recording will suffice) showing the applicant performing two arias from the vocal repertory (1600 to 1900) at least one in Italian;
- Curriculum vitae end studiorum (standard European format preferred) signed and dated. This document should contain personal details (date of birth, address, etc) as well as a full description of the applicant professional experience to help in the evaluation;
- A recent digital photo of the applicant;
- International applicants must submit a translation in Italian of all the documents submitted in other languages.
- the bank transfer payment of 70 € (seventy/00euro) to apply for the audition. Here follow the payment details:
FONDAZIONE TEATRO SAN CARLO
I T 7 9 A 0 2 0 0 8 0 3 4 4 3 0 0 0 1 0 5 8 0 3 8 5 2
BIC SWIFT: UNCRITM1S99
Subject:Audizione Accademia di Canto FTSC name eand surname of the applicant
The most gifted and distinguished students will receive at the committee’s total discretion a monthly allowance of €800. This grant is provided by a donation from the Foundation. Full time attendance is mandatory. If absence exceeds 20% of the course’s workload, candidates will not be able to advance.