Pittsburgh Opera Resident Artist Auditions - Application Deadline is October 16!!
Only 3 weeks left to apply for Pittsburgh Opera’s 2016-2017 Season Resident Artist Program Auditions!
Resident Artist opportunities may include:
• Perform principal and/or comprimario roles in mainstage productions
• Cover principal roles
• Perform auditions for artist managers and opera companies
• Perform art song recitals
• Perform principal roles in fully-staged Resident Artist productions
• Perform throughout the region to promote Pittsburgh Opera
• Receive individual coaching from Opera music staff; participate in master classes
• Concerts with Pittsburgh Symphony, Chatham Baroque, Erie Philharmonic
Resident Artists also receive:
• A weekly stipend
• Assistance with travel expenses
• AGMA rates for mainstage roles
• Assistance toward a demo recording
2016-17 Audition Information can be found at http://www.pittsburghopera.org/pages/2016-17-auditions. Apply now!