Revamp your audition package and stand out this season with OPERA America’s Career Blueprints for Singers. Space is still available but registration closes on August 11!
OPERA America's newest program provides a unique opportunity for singers to get a jumpstart on the audition season. Recent graduates and more seasoned singers alike can learn how to revamp their audition packages and gain tools for preparing to enter the audition hall.
Career Blueprints for Singers is a five-day program that prepares singers for the audition season. Five seminars will provide opportunities to hear from experts on a wide range of topics – from audition etiquette and attire to personal branding and the business of being a professional singer.
The program includes:
- A 45-minute photo shoot with a professional photographer, including hair and makeup
- A one-hour recording session with a professional sound engineer in the National Opera Center’s acoustically excellent Audition Recital Hall
- A Feedback Audition in front of a panel of industry professionals, including a digital video recording of the audition and feedback from panelists
- One-on-one resume and bio review with audition experts
- A daylong session with a professional designer who will provide individual guidance on creating a new website with current materials
Visit operaamerica.org/CareerBlueprints for full details.
Dates: September 4, 5, 6, 7 and 13, 2014
Location: The National Opera Center
330 Seventh Avenue (at 29th Str)
New York, NY