MASTERCLASS & OPERA STUDIO
• The Masterclass offers to young artists the opportunity to prepare and stage the programmed works, guided by experienced and well - known teachers as Barbara Frittoli, Ramon Vargas, Bruno De Simone, Marco Boemi, Mirko Michelon and coaching with pianists from Teatro Alla Scala of Milan.
• During the two week program, each student will have daily coachings, voice lessons, acting classes, and Italian language classes as well as daily Masterclasses and lectures.
• One day free in Venice. Venice is not only one of the most important art cities in Italy, but also one of the world’s most sought-after destinations owing to its beauty, its uniqueness, and its culture. An archipelago of 120 islands set in the emerald green of the lagoon, between the coast and the open sea. (the trip will be offer by the society)
• The strongest participants will be selected for performances at Opera Houses in Kazakhistan, Kyrgyzstan, Russia, Bulgaria, USA and Italy
• After one week of lessons with our lectures and stage director, the most qualified participants will be invited to sing in a semi-staged performance of L’elisir d’amore at the Odeo Cornaro in Padua, the best singers will be invited to perform at Teatro Palladio in Rome with the prestigious Roma3 Orchestra in the Fall of 2020.