Each company can choose whether or not to require the submission of letters of recommendation as part of their online YAP Tracker application process, and they can likewise offer any or all of the following submission methods:
1. Email: For this method, your recommender must email their recommendation to the company administrator directly
2. Telephone: For this method, your recommender will call or be called by the company administrator
3. Mail: For this method, you or your recommender must mail a paper version the letter to the company administrator
4. Scanned/Uploaded letter: for this method, the applicant must add the recommender's information to their profile and upload a soft copy (meaning, a file, not a paper letter) of their letter to their profile as well. The recommender does not upload the letter - the applicant does. The Scanned/Uploaded option must be selected when completing the application and the letter must be attached before submission of the application. Click here for more information on this process.
5. Online recommendation: for this method, the applicant must add the recommender's information to their profile and request that the recommendation be completed online. When the request is made, a unique link is sent to the recommender, and when they click the link, they complete the form online through our system. The applicant can submit the application before the recommendations are submitted, but they can only change the chosen recommenders while the application is still in Draft status. The applicant can return to the application at any time to resent a recommendation request, or review whether the online recommendation has been submitted. For more information about this process, review the How does the online recommendation process work? help topic.