Tri-Cities Opera Resident Artist Application (2023-24)
This application closed on Monday September 12, 2022.
- Completed application form
- Current résumé in PDF format
- Recent high-resolution headshot
- Two (2) video recordings of pieces in contrasting styles. At least one piece must be an opera aria. The other piece may be musical theatre. The videos should be no more than 12 months old. Recordings may be made with either live accompaniment or a pre-recorded track.
- A $5 non-refundable application fee
You will be notified by the beginning of October 2022 if you have been granted a live audition. Live auditions will be held on November 11–12, 2022 at Ripley-Grier Studios, 520 8th Ave, New York, NY 10018. For the live audition you will be asked to prepare four (4) opera or operetta arias in a variety of styles and at least three different languages, including English and Italian. At least one contemporary selection is encouraged.
Please contact John Cockerill (he/him) at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions regarding this application. For technical help, please contact email@example.com.