If chosen for a live audition, please prepare all of the following selections.
1. Any 3 to 5 minute solo piano piece of your choice (memorization not required).
2. Bernstein West Side Story, from Act I
"The Dance at the Gym" beginning at measure 9 in section 4B(Mambo), and playing to the end of section 4C (Cha-Cha).
SING AND PLAY:
3. Puccini, La bohéme from Act I
Beginning to the entrance of Benoit (#17)
4. R. Strauss, Ariadne auf Naxos from the Prologue
"Sein wir wieder gut..." beginning at reh. #108 (sehr lebhaft) to reh. #117 (etwas schneller)
5. Stravinsky, The Rake's Progressfrom Act I, Scene III
"No Word from Tom" Complete scene, beginning reh. #177 through the end of Act 1.