This application closed on Friday March 30, 2018.
The application requires the following items below:
1. Your personal information, in addition to your resume, CV, or a short bio of two or three paragraphs.
2. A headshot photo.
3. A list of at least three arias that show your voice and stage presence to your best advantage.
At least one aria must be in English. (High School Interns should list just one song of any genre)
4. The audition location and date that are you interested in.
(High School Interns are Cleveland, OH - December 3 - ONLY)
5. The session(s) that you would like to attend. See the repertoire for each session at
https://resonanzopera.org/singing-artists/#Productions/ before you apply.
Note: First Session is open only to the Big Voices Program and the High School Internship Program.
6. If unable to audition in person, please provide your recorded audition
(video/audio files or links to recorded performances online).
Please answer the following five questions.
Each answer should be about 100 words.
A. Why do you want to come to Resonanz Opera?
B. What do you intend to contribute at Resonanz Opera?
C. What is your best character trait?
D. What are your thoughts on Mindfulness, Yoga, and wellness holistic practices in general?
E. How can you add to a positive atmosphere at Resonanz Opera?