Opera NUOVA - 2023 Young Artist Program for Pianists
This application closed on Saturday November 19, 2022.
A complete application package for Pianists will include:
- A fully completed YAP Tracker application form
- A web resolution headshot with a maximum file size of 2 MB
- A current one page résumé or CV (Please be sure to list any and all union affiliations.)
- A 100-word bio for promotional purposes
- A 250-word statement on why you have chosen NUOVA’s programs
- ONE reference is required for a first-time applicant. No new reference is required for returning participants. The reference should come from the applicant’s main instructor.
1. The following is to be performed in a collaborative performance WITH A SINGER. Please prepare:
- 2 contrasting Opera arias or 2 contrasting Musical Theatre selections
- 1 art-song or a Musical Theatre selection
- You will be given a quick study to prepare, or an onsite site reading excerpt
Please note: Pianists must provide their own singers.
Please contact us at 780-487-4844 or at email@example.com with any questions regarding this application. For technical help, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.