Opera NUOVA - 2022 Young Artist Program for Pianists
This application closed on Monday December 20, 2021.
A complete application package for Pianists will include:
- A fully completed YAP Tracker application form
- A web resolution headshot with a maximum file size of 2 MB
- A current one page résumé or CV (Please be sure to list any and all union affiliations.)
- A 100-word bio for promotional purposes
- A 250-word statement on why you have chosen NUOVA’s programs
- One YouTube link submitted on the form
- ONE reference is required for a first-time applicant. No new reference is required for returning participants. The reference should come from the applicant’s main instructor.
1. The following is to be performed in a collaborative performance WITH A SINGER. Please prepare:
- 2 contrasting opera arias
- 1 art-song
2. Prepare a quartet (of your choice) from the standard operatic cannon. Play and sing cues!
Please note: Pianists must provide their own singers.
Please contact 780-487-4844 at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions regarding this application. For technical help, please contact email@example.com.