Received By Sat Nov 06, 2021
A complete application package for Singers will include:
- A fully completed YAP Tracker application form.
- A web resolution headshot with a maximum filesize of 2 MB
- A current one page résumé or CV. (Please be sure to list any and all union affiliations.)
- A bio for promotional purposes (100 words)
- A 250-word statement on why you have chosen NUOVA’s programs and what you are wanting to accomplish with further intensive training.
TWO references are required for a first-time applicant. Only one reference is required for returning 2022 participants. One reference should come from the applicant’s main instructor. A second may be provided by a voice coach, conductor, opera stage director, general director or other artistic professional.
TEN-DAY DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM
- One aria or music theatre solo
- One contrasting art song (any language or style is acceptable)
FIVE-WEEK APPRENTICE PROGRAM
- One art song (any language or style is acceptable)
- One contrasting aria of your choice
SIX-WEEK OPERATIC EMERGING ARTIST PROGRAM
- One Italian aria
- One non-Italian aria or art song representing another language (Please provide contrasting styles and tempi. No Oratorio.)
- One English aria, music theatre, or operetta selection
6-WEEK INTENSIVE MUSIC THEATRE AUDITIONS
One song from each of the following eras:
- The Golden Age (1943-1965)(Composers such as Rodgers and Hammerstein, Lerner and Loewe, Bock and Harnick, etc.)
- Contemporary Musical Theatre repertoire (any song written after 2000)
(Composers such as Kander and Ebb, Schwartz, Finn, Guettel, Pasek & Paul, etc.)
- A 2-minute monologue (Classical or contemporary)
Applications received after the deadline will be accepted, but opportunities for role placements may be limited.
Please contact Kim Mattice Wanat at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions regarding this application. For technical help, please contact email@example.com.