You must be signed in to complete this application or view your previously submitted application. Please login or create an account .
New York: Received By Wed Oct 23, 2019
Oklahoma City: Received By Fri Oct 25, 2019
Los Angeles: Received By Thu Oct 31, 2019
Ann Arbor: Received By Fri Nov 15, 2019
Cleveland: Received By Thu Dec 05, 2019
New York: Received By Sun Dec 08, 2019
Recording: Received By Wed Jan 15, 2020
2020 Summer Festival
AS ONE (Kaminsky, Campbell, Reed)
ACIS AND GALATEA (Handel)
CAROUSEL (Rodgers & Hammerstein)
THE THREEPENNY OPERA (Weill)
For either live or recorded auditions, you must submit the following:
DEVELOPING SINGER & PROFESSIONAL FELLOW APPLICANTS:
- Baroque Aria (Handel, preferred)
- Classical Musical Theatre Selection (Kurt Weil or R&H, preferred)
- Contemporary American Aria (only for baritones & mezzos wishing to be considered for As One)
- Contrasting Aria of Choice
DEVELOPING SINGER & PROFESSIONAL FELLOW APPLICANTS (who are only auditioning for Carousel and/or Threepenny):
- Classical Musical Ballad Up-Tempo
- Classical Musical Theatre Ballad
- Contrasting Selection of Choice
* Kurt Weill or R&H is strongly encouraged for at least one selection.
* No musical theatre cuts will be permitted. Full selections, only.
* Legit sopranos specifically auditioning for the role of Lucy in Threepenny should showcase a sustained High C in their offerings.
YOUNG SINGER APPLICANTS
- Two songs in contrasting styles (musical theatre, classical, or non-classical)
CASTING DECISIONS: The first round of offers will be made following the final round of live auditions on December 13, 2019. All video submissions received by that time will also be considered for priority casting. Following December 13, all applicants will be reviewed on a rolling basis, until all roles have been filled. Those artists wishing to be considered for fellowships and scholarships are encouraged to apply by December 13.
Please contact Shayna Leahy at email@example.com with any questions regarding this application. For technical help, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.