Art Song Foundation of Canada
Art Song Foundation of Canada Application 2020
You must be signed in to complete this application or view your previously submitted application. Please login or create an account .
Note: Applications that do not adhere to the above audition guidelines will not be considered.
- Applications are accepted throughout the audition year, which runs November 1 to October 31.
- Applications may be submitted once per audition year.
- Applicants must be Canadian citizens or landed immigrants, age 35 and under at the time of their art song program.
- Applications must include an audition submission consisting of two videos of art songs, accompanied by piano, and of contrasting style, language, and tempo. The name(s) of the duo partner(s) appearing in the audition material should be cited in the video submissions. NOTE: Audio-only submissions, and opera/oratorio arias are not accepted.
- Applicants for funding to attend programs specializing in the repertoire of a single language must include as one of their audition selections a piece in that language. These applicants may also choose to submit both selections in that language, provided the language in question is English, German, or French. If the program specializes in some other language, the applicant must provide one selection in the specialty language, and the other in one of the three languages cited above.
- Applicants must show proof of acceptance into an art song program. Eligible programs can be found here: http://artsongfoundation.ca/links/.
- Applicants seeking funding to attend programs not listed at the above link must request approval by email before applying.
Please contact Jason Nedecky at email@example.com with any questions regarding this application. For technical help, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.